FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Call one of our sales reps and they’ll take it from there. Whether for events, concerts, festivals, or something else, the process looks like:
- - Call us at 888.521.5045 or use our online contact form.
- - Next, we’ll figure out all the important details, like: your RFID product needs, the date of your event, quantity, designations, and scanning software.
- - If you want to submit your own artwork, we’ll talk through what templates you need to download and submit.
- - Once you submit your artwork, we’ll send you a digital proof so you can approve everything.
- - Once you approve your proof, production starts immediately and, after we receive payment, they’ll be shipped.
Of course! Honestly, RFID is the only way to go when it comes to race tracking. It offers the most accurate start, finish, and split times for your racers. Chip runners shoes, attach it to the back of their bib, and more. Race specific options include:
- - RFID Marathon Bibs
- - RFID Elastic Wristbands
- - All Marathon Products
Unfortunately, no. However, we have a number of RFID solutions partners we recommend, including:
- - WRSTBND
- - Front Gate
- - See Tickets
- - Show Clix
- - Intellitix
- - Elevate
Make sure to plan on about 3-4 weeks from start to finish, depending on the size of your order. Standard turnaround time for a large-scale event is 30-45 business days after your proof is approved.
We made it super simple on purpose. On each product page, there’s a downloadable template (the appropriate one for that product) with the specs you need to design your artwork around. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. Note that if you’re designing a woven wristband, you have to use Adobe Illustrator so you can send in vector artwork. If none of that makes sense, just get in touch so our team of designers can help make your design a reality.
Honestly, we have a wide selection of RFID chips and it’s easiest to speak to a sales rep to the get the lowdown on what’s best for you and your event.
Making a list seems excessive, but here we are:
- - Festivals
- - Fairs
- - Tours
- - Special Events
- - Trade Shows
- - Hotels
- - Concerts
- - Restaurants
- - Bars
- - Sporting Events
- - Airports
For making your events cash and credit card free. Your guests will use their wristband, lam or card by tapping it to the reader and then funds are transferred. It’s touchless, germless, and planet-friendly. We know guests love it because they don’t have to carry wallets, tickets, or anything else, and event organizers love it because your employees don’t have to deal with cash and it makes everything faster and easier for everyone.
Looking for other benefits? RFID Cashless Solutions also offer:
- - Real time sales reporting.
- - Faster transactions = faster lines and more sales.
- - Cost savings from carriage, security, and administration of cash.
Custom RFID wristbands and credentials are non-refundable. In-stock options are refundable within 30 of purchase, but note that the RFID wristband price is not refundable or returnable after 30 days.
We love when you do. From incentives to upgrades, RFID technology offers purchase credits, coupons, access to VIP areas, and social media tags. By linking concert-goers’ custom RFID wristband or pass to their social profiles, organizers can promote their event across platforms, creating more points of connection with your audience.
By integrating social mediate, you can create:
- - New revenue streams and enhancements for sponsors and brands.
- - Real time promotions before, during, and after an event.
- - The ability to 'check-In', 'like' and tweet using admission wristbands.