FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Unfortunately, no. However, we have a number of RFID solutions partners we recommend, including:
- - WRSTBND
- - Front Gate
- - See Tickets
- - Show Clix
- - Intellitix
- - Elevate
Making a list seems excessive, but here we are:
- - Festivals
- - Fairs
- - Tours
- - Special Events
- - Trade Shows
- - Hotels
- - Concerts
- - Restaurants
- - Bars
- - Sporting Events
- - Airports
For making your events cash and credit card free. Your guests will use their wristband, lam or card by tapping it to the reader and then funds are transferred. It’s touchless, germless, and planet-friendly. We know guests love it because they don’t have to carry wallets, tickets, or anything else, and event organizers love it because your employees don’t have to deal with cash and it makes everything faster and easier for everyone.
Looking for other benefits? RFID Cashless Solutions also offer:
- - Real time sales reporting.
- - Faster transactions = faster lines and more sales.
- - Cost savings from carriage, security, and administration of cash.
We love when you do. From incentives to upgrades, RFID technology offers purchase credits, coupons, access to VIP areas, and social media tags. By linking concert-goers’ custom RFID wristband or pass to their social profiles, organizers can promote their event across platforms, creating more points of connection with your audience.
By integrating social mediate, you can create:
- - New revenue streams and enhancements for sponsors and brands.
- - Real time promotions before, during, and after an event.
- - The ability to 'check-In', 'like' and tweet using admission wristbands.
Not only is it secure, it’s become the industry standard it’s so good. Security features include:
- - Fraud Elimination: Traditional print-at-home tickets can be duplicated, sold, and/or scalped. RFID credentials, on the other hand, have unique identification chips that make them impossible to duplicate.
- - Lost Bands: Since you don’t have to worry about counterfeit tickets anymore, you can now securely duplicate credentials if someone loses their pass. How? Simply deactivate the lost RFID enabled product and activate a new one using their original identification tag.
- - Cashless Payments: No cash, no credit card, just a wristband (or whatever credential you’re using). With secure RFID technology, guests simply add their payment information to their RFID tag before the event and scan or tap for transactions. Great for events, COVID safety, and anyone who doesn’t like dealing with losing their wallet.
Call one of our sales reps and they’ll take it from there. Whether for events, concerts, festivals, or something else, the process looks like:
- - Call us at 888.521.5045 or use our online contact form.
- - Next, we’ll figure out all the important details, like: your RFID product needs, the date of your event, quantity, designations, and scanning software.
- - If you want to submit your own artwork, we’ll talk through what templates you need to download and submit.
- - Once you submit your artwork, we’ll send you a digital proof so you can approve everything.
- - Once you approve your proof, production starts immediately and, after we receive payment, they’ll be shipped.
All orders received before 2pm PST will be shipped SAME DAY! If you don’t make the cut off, no worries - your order will be sent out the following business day.
All in-stock orders are shipped via ground shipping unless you choose another method during checkout. Ground shipping from our warehouse in Southern California takes 1-4 business days, depending on your shipping address.
In-stock orders of $50.00 or more qualify for free ground shipping!
You will receive a confirmation email that includes tracking when you submit your order.
Yes, as long as it is returned within 30 days of purchase. We accept returns on any unopened orders. Unfortunately, we don’t cover shipping for returning the order. Once the return is received you will be refunded for the full product amount.
If you need to cancel your order you can call 1 (888) 521-1827. The good news is that if your order has not been shipped, it can be cancelled at no cost to you!
Last minute order?
We got you.
We understand the nature of the event industry. Things move fast. Things fall through. That’s why we offer a versatile collection of premium products that are ready to be shipped today, so you can keep things running right on time.SHOP NOW