Event Badges & Passes
Custom Event Badges & Passes
There are so many moving parts that come together to make an event happen and every part has a person with a different job. From the front-facing side of things to the back of house, you need to make it easy, quick, and seamless for security to identify who gets to go where and who should be doing what. That’s why we offer completely customizable credentials, from shape and size to material and accessories. We know the more unique your badges, the more of a keepsake they are and the harder they are to replicate. From custom shapes to holographic stocks, we’re confident we’ve got the solution for you. If not, we’ll make it.
Usually, people think of event badges and passes as only laminates and lanyards, but the reality is there is a lot more credentialing that needs to happen at your event, no matter the size. From small gatherings to school sporting events, business, conventions, hotels, and especially huge festivals, we have parking passes, backstage passes, stickies, luggage tags, and so much more.
When do you need an event badge?
When you want your event to run smoothly and be safe. We guarantee things will be easier with credentials. Why? Because it helps your staff quickly identify who is allowed where, who can do what, and who needs to move along. When paired with RFID technology, our badges and passes become the safest and most secure option for your event. With ticketless entry, cashless purchases, and variable data tracking, we can customize to just about any need.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Pretty much anything! Branding, merch, festivals, sporting events, hotels, conferences, ID badges, concerts, church events, trade shows, airports, etc. Truth be told, just about every event needs some sort of ticketing, identification, or payment system.
We’re so happy you asked because, truth be told, we’re a little obsessed with ensuring your event is as safe as possible. That’s why we offer so many ways to customize your credentials, from lamination to shape, size, color, foil, design, and more.
- Perforation: One of the easiest ways to prevent a forged pass is with perforation. Easy to identify and expose any fakes.
- Custom Shapes: With 18 different shapes to choose from—including everything from a rectangle to a key—we can find the perfect shape and if we can’t, we’ll make a new one.
- UV & White Ink: We love being on the cutting edge and our state of the art press can print white ink on all your badges and passes. For added security, add a little UV invisible ink that can only be seen under a black light.
- Foil Stamping: Good looking and useful? That’s our favorite. Since credentials are keepsakes for attendees, it’s fun to make them special and give them something memorable.
- Crystal Laminates: Our latest innovation, crystal laminates use transparent film and white ink to make your image easily legible. Extremely difficult to duplicate, they’re high security and extremely good looking.
- Holographic Ice: Difficult to replicate and completely unique, we print your badge on our foil stock and it looks amazing. Great for tickets, lams and parking passes.
Absolutely and we’re really proud of them. You can choose from:
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Wristbands
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Credentials
- RFID Cashless Payment Solutions
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Parking Passes
- Sustainable Lanyards
We have in-stock options for every category and they’re all ready to ship today. Depending on your event and needs, we have:
- In-Stock Laminates
- In-Stock Holographic Laminates
- In-Stock Satins
- In-Stock Parking Passes
Honestly, we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable event passes, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Cloth Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands
- Tyvek Paper Wristbands
- Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- RFID Solutions Work Place and Event Safety
Still note sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at
888.521.6762 or use our online email form.